June 2020 Cartoon videos for your brand

Hi ,

My name is Paul, and I'm a professional designer specializing in cool animated videos. I currently have over 480 ads under my belt.

I am contacting you today to share a sample project from my portfolio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RfcvvAPQlU

If you're interested, I would gladly create a sleek explainer video for your business. I can also design eye-catching web pages and mobile apps as well as eye-catching animated logos and infographics.

I hope this gives you a better idea of what I do! If you want to see more about my work, search for "Social Lobster Animation" on the web. You'll find me.

Have a good week,

P. Joseph
Senior Designer

Please respond with "remove" if uninterested. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

PUBLICAR EN EL BLOG